Sunday, November 28, 2010

The hidden pleasures of the penis

You would be surprised how many of my friends I have talked to about shower head penis stimulation and vibration penis stimulation and they have never tried or even thought of it.

A simple way to spice up your shower jerk off session is to use a shower head that has a massage function the type where it puts out a solid beam of water that spins around in a circle. If you can catch the sweet spot on the shower head settings by moving the dial around slightly you can have it where that solid beam doesn't move around or rarely moves around. Then you just place your penis under the beam so it is hitting the top of your head when your in a standing position. You can thrust back and forth or simply jerk off while the beam stimulates your penis head to a blissful orgasm. Some shower head models will be difficult to get into that sweet spot, I wish I had a list of ones that work the best, if anyone knows or knows of a toy that does this for the shower please post a comment.

Another way to get off is by using vibrations, some of my first masturbation experiences as a boy were with a Panasonic Panabrator II back massager.





You can use any type of back massager/vibrating egg/bullet as long as it provides enough power for you. The cheap 10 buck ones found at the drug store bins typically will not work. I still use the same exact Panabrator II as I did when I was around 8-10 years old. I have also tried a wonderful product called the Scorpion stinger, it is a penis and ball harness with a prostate stimulator and very powerful vibrating egg. I was able to pull out the egg and use the cock/ball harness to wrap it around the head of my penis or toss it into the tip of a condom. It actually brought me to several hands free climaxes as long as I had not already climaxed from another source thus numbing my senses a little. Also vibrations are used in male fertility processes, sometimes when doctors need to get a semen/sperm sample they will give the patient a penis vibrator to help them ejaculate and in other cases the guy is completely unable to ejaculate but with a hour or two stimulation by the vibs and a doctor he is able to produce enough fluid to potentially get his wife pregnant.

A note on vibrations. I remember reading that prolonged use may cause some damage to blood vessels or something along those lines. I have noticed that prolonged use of my panasonic back massager does give me some numbness that takes a good 30mins to an hour to go away. I have also noticed that during some of my crazy sessions if I primarily use the vibrator without a condom my skin on the top part of my penis head will become chapped even producing some very small sores/scabbing, this is after many long uses and I should also mention my vibrator is a little old and the material is a bit cracked/worn so this could be causing the issue, never the less be careful and if anything wear a condom to help prevent any damage.

I have been interested in the personal ultrasound devices for mussel therapy because they are suppose to produce vibrations even stronger, I have never found any info weather or not these things are useful for masturbation. One day I may purchase one to help with my back pain if anything and Ill let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment