Sunday, November 28, 2010

Rends A10 Piston

Rends is at it again, this coming year they will be releasing the A10 Piston, a stroking masturbation toy hence the piston name. There are few details known about the product, especially in the states because the product is all the way in Japan.

3-24-2010 Rends released information on there site saying they attended the Shanghai health care expo (Aka China adult care Expo) displaying the new A10 Piston and saying "which we think will be a mega hit for sure" they unfortunatly did not go into details and further searching has left me empty wanting more. The small photo they included is not really that descriptive, the A10 piston looks to be relatively small because you may notice what I think is a A10 Cyclone cup insert slightly to the right and in front of the product.


I am hoping for USB power and programing support as well as some sort of hands free harness or device/platform to maintain its hands free'ness. Also I do wish the unit will have the exchangeable inserts like the cyclone so you can change up the feeling you get. I hope the product will release for the same price the cyclone did, if anything I may be willing to pay up to 200 bucks for a thrusting device if it is good.

Time will tell, the unit is scheduled for release in Spring/Summer 2011


-
M

4 comments:

  1. Good review. I want to get this but am not sure I want to spend so much money, especially considering its durability.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, I meant to post this comment for your cyclone review.

    ReplyDelete
  3. greetings.
    stelah me and read it enough to make me interested in what you preach this.
    Alat bantu sex wanita

    ReplyDelete
  4. The posts that I’ve been waiting for from fro to seek social bookmarking and met in this blog,

    ReplyDelete