Sunday, November 28, 2010

Waiting for my A10 Cyclone

I placed my order for my replacement A10 Cyclone on Friday. I had also emailed ToyDemon asking them if they could replace the Medusa Head M/L with the Medusa Head S/M because I already had a M/L. They said that because of sanitary reasons they could not swap out the cup inserts but they would be able to give me a free coupon for the small cup insert. Having already placed my order I emailed them back and informed them of such, Its the weekend so pretty much nothing moves, yet ToyDemon started this sale on friday, its a big sale so in my opinion they should be working threw the weekend, its something I would do if I owned the company.

Never the less it was extremely kind of them to give me a free small Medusa Head, I don't know if its just because they are great people, if my past experience of my A10 breaking has anything to do with it, or if its simply that I am a good customer, I am going to say its all 3.

The Sale continues until Wed I think, so take a look they have a lot on sale at great prices.

www.ToyDemon.Com

No comments:

Post a Comment