Saturday, November 27, 2010

Looking for help with blog/review

If you can help me with the blog/review in any of these ways contact me.


Html editing the look/feel of page

spell/fact checking as well as editing and making sure I come across as something people can understand, I am not
the best writer/blogger so someone who can proof read would be great.

Guys who have digital cameras and are willing to take photos/video of there penis being stimulated by the devices. Must be thin white male age 18-20 (or look young). Then for them to write a personal review on said device/toy.

Guys who want me to use the device on them and will allow me to photograph/video tape them being pleasured by the device and then write a review on the device/toy. Male must be thin white 18-20 years old (or looks that young) have a average to small penis (preferably thin penis, perfect size would be 5-6" long and 4" or thinner girth) larger guys may contact me too but I may reject you if you are too large, long but thin penises are very welcome. Also you must be in the Chicago land area or have the means to travel to this area.

No one will be paid, this is volunteer only, if you think you meet any part of the listings and are willing to help this blog/review please contact me at bettertoysbetterfun@yahoo.com

Also note you do not have to be gay in order for me to use the device/toy on you, your identity will remain anonymous on the blog and any photos/video taken of you will not show your face/head unless you specify otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment